Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June 30

When I say I'm okay, I'm probably not.

When I say it doesn't matter it's probably something important.

When I say I'm just being stupid...well that may be true but that doesn't change the fact that maybe I do want to talk about it

I do like him. How do I know? I'm insanely jealous. She goes out to dinner with him and I sit here crying about it because I wasn't aware anyone was doing anything and I'd been left out again. I'm probably the only one feeling this way though since everyone's always invited places. She said she was completely over him. Hah. That's the biggest lousiest lie I've ever heard. She's always clinging to him, how's that 'over' someone? I don't know if he still likes her, actually likes hanging out with her or just can't say no. Doesn't matter the only person who's ever on to talk to about this with me is mad at me because I'm stupid. I'm very glad I have this blog. I told her today I was sick of doing nothing all the time and all she could say was 'hmmm' then she goes off and has dinner with the guy I like and 2 friends!! I fucking hate life! It sucks is useless painful and unfair!

No comments:

Post a Comment