Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 8

I have a three part english summative due in a few days.
I've skipped my last 4 english classes.
I found out I like someone.
Even if High School wasn't finished in 5 day's he'd probably never like me.
I'm becoming retardedly emotional, I cry at very dumb things.
I've been extremely tired lately, I'm not getting very much sleep at night...

Today my hair was retardedly poofy. it wouldn't straighten right
I got to school and for some reason my mood got even worse. So I sat on the ground by my locker
Some friends bothered me seeing if I was okay, one friend sat beside me and just held my hand
I rested against one of my friends legs and almost fell asleep before another friend stupidly moved him and I fell. I then punched her in the knee and rested my head on my friends shoulder. I went to photography with nothing to do again. I hung out with a friend in the dark room for a bit of the class. During break I went to find my law friend, she had been sick yesterday and hadn't handed in our work or her summative. She went home. Before Law. I was left to wonder where she had gone and if she had gotten in our work. During the class I got the work i had handed in with both our names on it. I found out after texting her she had got her summative in, but not the work that would be marked for BOTH our marks. I went straight to the programming room after class aftr finding out i couldn't be told my mark until the last class i was the only one there for a bit and was happy that I probably wouldn't have to act all happy and excited. I was dissapointed when everyone that i had a spare with came in the room after the bell. Tatiana the robot my friends have been working on is as cute as ever, now she's got eyes that my friend made light up. After that was lunch, everyone was signing yearbooks and stuff, i signed a few then sat down for a bit. One of my friends picked a flower (by accident i'm sure) and gave it to me, it made me smile and i gave him in return a leaf and laughed. I waited for a bit after that then phoned home to be picked up so i didn't have to sit alone in english again we're doing presentations and i don't have to go yet so i begged my mother to come get me. when i got home i went on the computer and read some manga, as soon as my brother got home we started fighting and mother yelled at us. it wasn't the most terrible day i've had but i'm not going to lie and say it was good.

5 days.









No comments:

Post a Comment