Sunday, June 13, 2010

June 13

Well today sucked. I got up at 1 to do my english stuff and I'm still not done. I can't concentrate I started talking to people and my friend K started saying things about going to miss people but how no one's going to stay in contact and I know it's true so I've been a little depressed all day too. I still haven't figured out which 'hero' is my oral presentation hero and which one's my written hero, it's annoying and i can't do it. My friend Mi is pissing me the fuck off too. I'm just trying to help and of course he's being pissy because I'm mad at Fr. Well I wouldn't be if she didn't always lie and get people into trouble and say she knows its bad but does it over and over. She said she's not leaving the house from a lie anymore. which in itself is a lie because i dont believe she'll NOT lie. I have an exam in 3 days and our teacher didn't really get us ready for it so I'm pretty much screwed. I'm for sure screwed for my law exam. It's on the 21st. I wish I could say I'm going to be okay next year but I know I wont. If I had my M1 it might be a little better but it's not going to be okay. My weekend was rather quiet until my brother came home today and started being annoying. Him and my brother always fight. it's annoying. Any way. Not looking forward to these next two weeks...or the summer...or anything anymore really..


still 2 days, since im not counting weekends

No comments:

Post a Comment