Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 17

It's already started. I'm missing days for posting, oh well hopefully I just wont completely forget about this blog. I doubt I will since this is where I write my real feelings instead of pretending everything's okay. So on monday when I went to school I went with the intention of getting most of my photography work done. Well that didn't happen. I wasn't even able to get an enlarger. During my law class (which I skipped to go to the programming room) one of my other friends came and found me telling me that F needed more paper. I was very angry since at the begining of the year we get 100 sheets, we pay $60 for 50 sheets and you share them. I shared with my friend F. Bad idea. I used at most 20 sheets of paper while she used the rest, so you can imagine how I was angry that she was asking for more (i had brought some in from last year that i was using) but I gave it to her anyway so she'd be done for next class when we actually had photo. Nope didn't happen. She took my paper and all class to work on her portfolio. So after my english exam yesterday I went and worked on my stuff some more. I got my independent projects printed out and left them to dry on the drying rack. I had a little bit of a break down after that, I phoned my mother and begged her to come get me because there was nothing I could do and I would fail anyway. She was silly and said stuff like don't give up and crap but came and got me anyway. I went back in today to do work, I matted my 7 deadly sin pictures and my 'yin and yang' pictures. There was no way I clould get more pictures done for my portfolio since I had no more paper left. I phoned my mom to come pick me up telling her ive done as much as i could, it was a slight lie, I could have written my write ups but I was so damn tired I just asked a friend matt the pictures I did have if she had time and was bored, she agreed and I thanked her. Which brings me to my conversation with her....


Fr says:
Hello lol
Me says:
thanks you very much
Fr says:
No problem
But N
Me says:
yes?
Fr says:
you got K to write your essay
you got me to do your portfolio
and then i found out you copied SM's stuff in law
lol
Me says:
didnt copy SM's law stuff she told me the answers when she asked what question i was on
Fr says:
well either way lol
Me says:
I'll pay you all for your troubles -bows-
Fr says:
i dont mind doing it for you
its just
hm.
well
you were all upset cause you couldnt get any work done... but you went home early both days and refused to use the free enlargers, then got me to do your portfolio instead of staying and doing it yourself :/
next year youll be on your own
thats all
Me says:
So sorry -nodnod- Sleeping is stupid anyway and it's not like I need to, so sorry for the troubles -bows-
Fr says:
sleeping?
Me says:
Nothing master -bows-
Fr says:
like at night? -_-
lol
-pats-
just
your gonna have to pul your act together next year
so you can graduate
i love you
lol
Me says:
Thank you master -bow-
Fr says:
thats creepy lol
Me says:
sorry master -bow-
Fr says:
lol

First of all, all the things that I 'got people to do for me' I actually did not expect them to do. But either way she was right. I'm completely useless and I suck at life. I wish I was strong enough to quit. But unfortunately I suck at that too. Next year hopefully I'll get depressed enough to either become very good in school or maybe die of depression. I've not exactly been happy lately hah but I've obviously done a great job hiding it so -shrug- it's not like I don't know I'm going to be alone next year. I find it funny how people have the need to tell me that. There's something else that pissed me off and made me depressed at the same time today. In another conversation with F...
F says:
mathew just texted me and asked me to hag out with him and go for a drive
i was like sorrryyy soccer tonight

It is fuckin' hilarious how she's such a bitch to guys and they still go after her. I have no idea why maybe they're just really really retarded. Well maybe one day they'll learn. I doubt it but maybe


School's over. 1 more exam then my hell will become worse (:











No comments:

Post a Comment