Monday, June 7, 2010

June 7th, Second Post

So school today didn't start off that great. I went to Law which is very boring and my friend who had taken home some of our work to finish on the weekend was not at school. Today was the last day we had to hand in things that we had done since school's almost over. I handed in my summative which will hopefully get me good enough marks to keep me from failing. After Law I went to photo, it really sucked. I don't have a lot of work to do because I can never get my models when I need them, they're usually working or busy with some other thing. English came after Photo but I hate everyone in that class and they were just doing presentations anyway so I skipped and went to my friends car with them and 2 others. We sat and talked for the period. At lunch there was a lot of yearbook signing going on. One of my friends had made cards with pictures she had drawn of her and whoever the card belonged to and a message on the back, it was a lot easier then thinking of something to put in the yearbook at that moment. After lunch one of my friends and I who had spare went to the programming room to see 2 of our guy friends, we got in the way and had some fun. Worst part of my day was when I decided I liked someone. It's the end of the year and it's too late for that now...man do I have great luck.


6 days left...

No comments:

Post a Comment