Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 12

First of all I'd like to say I'm PISSED at my friend Fr.
Last night she went with some guy friends to the movies and that was perfectly okay. I enjoyed the fact that it was only me, S, M, and A having a movie night. But what pissed me off was that Fr decided to go back to her boyfriends house (Mi) when she's not allowed to. She's secretly dating him. She goes back with Mi and friends (K, D, Sa) all boys. She phoned me at the movie night at A's and asks me to ask S if he can go to Mi's to pick her up and bring her back to F's. S didn't want to go all that way just to have to come back to his house so we said no, she said it was alright and that she'd get a ride from Mi's mother, she ended up getting a ride and was there when S dropped me off at F's house. She was moping around and being weird so I went online and asked Mi why she was being like that, he said it was because she didn't have a ride home. So I asked him why she didn't just go home after the movie. All he said was "idk". After when we were getting ready for bed she was talking about leaving at 6 in the morning to walk to barrhaven (we were in North Gower) to take a bus. We thought she was being dumb and wouldn't really do it. Well we were right she DIDN'T leave at 6. She woke us up at 4 in the morning while it was raining hard outside to ask for an umbrella. Since it was 4 in the fucking morning we weren't exactly in our right minds. F got her an umbrella and said her good byes at the door. Once she was back comfy in her bed she realized what happened. She sat up and turned on a light, grabbed a phone and texted Fr. She told her she needed to get back here now. Fr just texted back saying it was 'fine' and that she was already at the end of the rode. They had a huge fight back and forth for at least 3 hours, most of which I was sleeping and F had to deal with it by herself. So that's the story of Fr being a fucking retard. I'm extremely angry. If anything had happened to Fr not only would we feel bad for letting her go we'd also be in deep shit and everyone else would blame us. She didn't think of any of that. She just thought 'I'm not going to get hurt everything will be fine.' She was damn selfish and it makes me mad. She doesn't think and she acts like a fucking moron. I know she's smarter then that. I mean she DID think of leaving at 4 in the morning when we were confused from sleep to pull this shit on us. She DID lie to her father and tell him that F's father was home so she could stay over. I only feel a little bad for hoping something bad happens to her to teach her a god damned lesson.

On top of all that I'm so fuckin screwed for all my classes and I didn't get to go to the asian soccer game today because we had no ride since F's parents were gone.


2 days left of school.












No comments:

Post a Comment