Saturday, June 19, 2010

June 19

Well today was interesting. Went to a soccer game. I always go to this soccer game on saturdays. It's my friend F's 'asian soccer team' the whole team but her and her mother are asian, it's pretty funny. Anyway. today was also my friend LS's birthday party. I had asked F way earlier if we'd be able to make it to LS's party after soccer and she said we could. We ended up not. So LS is mad at me of course. My brother's over right now. Letting me know how much of a failure I am having to go back to school cuz I'm lazy and stuff, like I don't know. Like I need them to tell me that. What they and all my friends don't believe is that I used to try really hard. But my best was not good enough. it was about as good as half assed so why work my ass off when it gets me nothing right? well for that i get 'what a bad attitude' and all that. then stuff like 'well i guess you'll be stuck in high school you're whole life.' haha my family... hmm...Prom's in 3 days. I'm not really excited. I don't have any accessories and no time to get any. I have an exam on monday which I'm going to fail whether I study or not. Stupid Law. it's retarded...anyway...life sucks. I really like that guy. like more then before and now i feel like a loser for even saying that. whatever only one of my friends got ahold of my blog haha -shrug- anyway gonna go talk to him a little more -blush- mahhh<---loser face. oh! S got me a song I wanted hehe it's still alive but it's in Japanese! I'm going to try to learn it!


Ja ne.

No comments:

Post a Comment