Sunday, July 11, 2010

July 11

When people go off because the group of friends is not 'fun' enough or they have better things to do
That's annoying.
When people have just one person in a room of friends they'll talk to and drag around all night
That's annoying.
When people go places that they know you can't go because you live in the middle of nowhere but they still wont try to help you get there, instead they'll just invite you like they're rubbing it in your face
That's annoying.
When someone tries too hard to be the only girl in a group of guys but wont admit it and ends up annoying or hurting someone else
That. is. annoying.
When people know you're mad at them but come ask you if you are?
annoying.
When you're NOT mad at someone but they're going around telling everyone you are because they think they're the center of the universe
annoying.
When talking to people and i ask whats up and the person says 'so and so is asking me about your pm' which is about so and so and they should know it.
annoying.
When people tell me they're sorry. That I'm one of their 'best friends and they don't want to fight' liar.
annoying.


So this weekends not been too bad. I haven't been online too much even though I'm usually bored. My brother and his girlfriend are down, she'll do things other then play video games and makes my brother watch movies with us. My aunts been down for the past 2 weeks she's left today, she bought us video games that we picked out which is cool. my brother and his gf are leavng tonight but we're bringing someone else home with us.

One of my other brothers. I haven't seen him in a few years since he's been in BC. I've been annoyed at a lot of things lately so when talking to him on msn he thought I wasn't glad he was coming home because of the way I was talking. Unfortunately he wont be staying with us too long he'll be moving into his dad's place in the city so he can get a job in the city. After he's got money he'll move out to his own appartment.


That's all for today. Ja ne.

No comments:

Post a Comment