Thursday, June 24, 2010

June 24

So life sucks. -nod- i slept over at my friends house which wasn't too bad but we went on a walk at 2:30 in the fucking morning and it sucked. i hate the dark and my friends house is like the perfect horror movie house. Surrounded by trees and a lake. Wonderful. So when they decided to go for a walk at 2:30 in the morning through a graveyard on the way back i wasnt very happy. I got picked up today at 11 and came home. I lost my licence yesterday and had no idea when I lost it. Whether it was at the eye doctors or between the house and the garage. When we got home there was a message on the mechine, a nice man had found my license. That was the good part of my day. We got another phone call today, before I was home. It was my law teacher. I failed. Big surprise there right? I cannot believe I wasted my time going to the law exam. I could have slept. Oh and get this just like in yearbook, I failed with a 40. 10% away from passing! Hah! Some higher entity has a big ass sense of humor. Hm anyway very depressed right now really sucks. I'm also very very bored.
HE also still has no idea that I like him. its good though. I mean it could ruin the little friendship we have. well that's all I feel like putting for now.


Ja ne.



P.S. Prom pretty much sucked ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment