Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 29

So everyone graduated yesterday. Woo for them! Snort who am I trying to kid. I'm so pissed and envious of them! I mean I know I'm the one that was too stupid to pass but I just can't not be mad. I know I'm a bad person for being that way too but I can't change it. At least I don't let them know. All their personal messages and facebook statues' are something to do with congratulating all South Carleton 2010 graduates! Good for them. I even did something stupid and let my emotions slip a bit putting 'still in high school! :D...' on my facebook but of course only 3 out of my maybe 20 ish friends even took a second out of their day to notice it. So I'd say today my 7 deadly sins I have are wrath and envy. But then that's not unusual. I'm also paranoid I believe. Right now no one's online. My first thought? They're all together having fun and don't even try to include me. Then again I could be right and they really could be doing that. But no one will find out that I'm mad except Mi who then again might tell Fr but whatever -shrug- I slept as long as I could today, only 3:30. It wasn't long enough. I still have time to sit here and feel like the biggest loser on the planet. I wish I could just sleep forever. It's be a lot better then this hell. Some times when I'm with friends I think "how could I ever have thought that? these guys are the best ever!" and then I'm alone. and I think "why do I think they're the best. they leave me out of things on purpose. what the hell." That's just my envy showing though, people are allowed to have fun without me. On a completely different note. I've decided I want to learn how to play the piano and violin. But I know I'd never be able to do it because my friend L is right I give up way to easily. Anyway hopefully this is enough that I wont blow up at someone in real life...

bye.









No comments:

Post a Comment