Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Aug 24

So I got up at 4. I had a nightmare. It was weird and thinking back on it it makes no sense. I was in a shopping mall with my mother my brother(who wasn't really my brother) and a girl with younger siblings who were twins. We had split up to do something, we took pictures too then we were running for some reason and we get to my brother then slow motion a fuckin car comes out of nowhere and hits him. So we're crying that he's dead and stuff and then my brother's all of a sudden gone and it's my mother who had died. The twins changed clothes and expected no one to notice. I got mad and screamed at the boy who just had a wig on, not even his clothes changed and yelled at him 'do you expect us not to notice?!' he smirked and said something then I looked over and the girl ran. I turned to the older sister and demanded to know where she was going, she said to find my brother. We went to a car where I was mad and crying and everyone was happy and stuff then I screamed in anger and sadness and I woke up to my mother yelling that it was 4 and I should get up. I ran upstairs and hugged her. She thought I was mad but it was the first time I've been so glad to be woken up. The dream now makes no sense but then it was crazy real.


My brother's friend (the one with the tattoo -pout- ) has kittens that she needs to get rid of, for free. My mother will not let me have one. It's not fair... I'd like to have something I can cuddle with I'm pretty lonely but she doesn't really notice that I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment