Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Aug 18

I got to see Scott Pilgrim. It was pretty good. I have that 'no emotion' feeling thing again. I wonder what's wrong with me. I want to draw sad pictures but I can't draw well at all so I'm having trouble I'd thought about writting songs for something to do but I also can't write. If my family wasn't home I'd blast music and stuff for something to do. I feel tired but I've slept for about 12 hours. Oh yeah my moms cousin from england is coming to visit in September. It's cool because he's got an accent but I still don't like meeting new people. It's also going to be around when we start school again and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be happy then. It's starting to get to me. Even when hanging out with friends I'm not completely happy because I know it'll be over soon. That I'll be by myself in less then a month. My friends keep telling me that they'll come visit me and stuff and I try to be happy about it but i know it wont happen because they'll be busy. I'm going to a goodbye party for Daniel and Stephanie at Stephanies house on teh 30th-31st since they're also going to Toronto so it'll be the last time to be with them. Sigh I guess I can start my count down now.


20 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment