Saturday, August 21, 2010

Aug 22 (sorta, its 12:30)

Okay so we just picked my little brother up from his girlfriend and friends sweet 16 party. One of his little friends (a 16 year old girl) has a new tattoo. We were talking about tattoos in the car and my brother said he wanted a couple. I laughed and said he'd have to wait until he was 18 when he could go get one without moms permission cuz she'd never give him permission to get one. She agreed saying she wouldn't. He whined about it for a bit and then I said I could go get one if I wasnt scared of needles. I couldn't decide what I wanted though. He told me his girlfriend was going to get one too in a few months and I asked what she was getting. He told me she was getting a caner ribbon with a puzzle of other colors on the inside. I asked why and what colors. He told me a few and I asked what they were for. He said the dark blue one was for prostate cancer (which when I got home and looked at he was wrong, it's light blue) and I asked him why she'd get that one and he told me for dad. That irritated me a bit and I told him she wasn't even in our family so she shouldn't get it. I think I was mostly irritated because I know I'm too much of a wimp to get a tattoo and she isn't. Now I want a tattoo more then ever. Not just for me but for my dad kind of. I want a prostate cancer ribbon (light blue ribbon) on my forarm with my dads name in it or maybe just 'dad'. Anyway yeah I really want a tattoo.


My friends mother is kinda crazy. She's making Elena(my friend) get rid of all her anime and manga related things until the end of university she's always controlled Elena so I convinced her to get a tattoo, which her mother said she couldn't get. So when she's 18 we're secretly going to get her one. I'm excited ^^ On a completely different note tomorrow I'm making a cake for my brothers birthday and it's hopefully gonna rock. I'm excited ^^

bye now



No comments:

Post a Comment