Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Aug 18(second post)

So I didn't want to go to her photo shoot because it was 7 deadly sins which is the big project I did for school so she kinda took my idea and I wasn't too happy. Now I saw the photos and wish I was there. Only because sabrina was there and i havent seen her in forever and today online she didnt seem too happy. Now I'm extremely bored and for some dumb reason slightly sad or depressed. I'm actually learning a song on the guitar even though I can't play. 'I wanna' by all american rejects I don't know why I'm so obsessed with it right now but I am. I wish I could sing and play guitar. I could actually start a band then. And I could feel as happy as I do when I'm blasting music when I'm home alone. Ugh I'm just being stupid. Only talented people can have bands. It's also a little harder to start a band when all your friends are leaving for university. God life sucks haha

No comments:

Post a Comment