Saturday, August 14, 2010

Aug 14

So I want to smoke. I keep having dreams where I smoke. I don't cough and stuff but it looks cool. I want colts cigars though cuz you don't have to inhail them and they're better for you...it's also because my dad smoked them. I'm not old enough to buy them and I also don't really have money at the moment. So I just figured out the movie I wanted to see is not played in Barrhaven because it sucks. David just asked me if I wanted to go to the Expendables on Tuesday and I told him I was already seeing a movie on Tuesday and now it turns out I'm not. But I don't want to go crawling back to him telling him I'm not going anymore then ask for information. I want to se Scott Pilgrim anyway not go see another movie so they can go 'oh Scott Pilgrim was much better then this movie' hopefully I'll be able to see Scott Pilgrim at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment