Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Aug 25 (sorta its past midnight)

So after trying to chill out, not ruin things and make my friend believe I'm not mad at her anymore my retarded little brother decided to tell her I'm still mad. I finally decided 'you know what? whatever its not the first time it's happened' when I was mad at her before. So I started talking to her again so she'd know I wasn't mad. Then I asked if she still planned to get a tattoo. Yes she did and yes I could go with her and watch. But then she told me what she wanted. 'Love' on her wrist I thought oh cool. Then she said she wanted the japanese kanji 'love' there too. That's what annoyed me. I've always wanted that tattoo and I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it before. It bothered me but I didn't want to say anything. So I decided 'hey what if I got it before here then it won't look like I copied her' it was a good idea but it made me feel kinda bitchy which I told Michael. He told me that it was no bitchy-er then saying she had stole my idea. So either way I guess I'm a bitch. What I didn't know was my stupid brother was downstairs on his computer talking to my friend. He told her I was mad because of the tattoo. Now I know she's gonna get it still. But now she also knows I'm mad. It would have been better and easier if he just kept his damn mouth shut. He thinks that my friends are his friends and it's annoying. I think it's mostly annoying because if they had to choose between being friends with me or my brother they'd choose him since he's nicer. Sigh damnit I hate feeling so lonely and crap. I'd really like a kitten so I can talk to it ( yeah I know that's weird.) and have something to snuggle with and stuff but mother wont let me have one. I mean I even know where to get a free kitten. But she still wont let me have it. I guess I'm destined to be lonely for my entire life. Sucks to be me.

God. Does anyone have a little brother who thinks they're smarter then you? Or a little sibling in general who thinks they're smarter. They give you advice tell you what to do pretend they're amazing. It's really fucking annoying. 'you need to learn to be cheerful! It makes life so much better!' the brat says. I don't have anything to be cheerful about so how the fuck am I supposed to act all cheerful. He's got more then me of course he's happy. His room has more stuff in it then mine. Hes got a dumbass girlfriend and has had many while I at 18 years old have never had one I'm just really sick of my life right now... I'm so annoyed. I hate who I am but can't change.










No comments:

Post a Comment