Monday, August 23, 2010

Aug 23

So it took my brother a while after seeing the cake to understand but I think he liked it. I think. So my little brother cleaned his room and stuff yesterday with my brother marty's help. I didn't think anything of it. I mean it's cleaning a room how exciting is that? I found out last night though that he has his computer in his room now! It's not fair! I don't even HAVE a computer and I'm older! I mean I MIGHT understand if he had his computer and I had my TV but noooo he's got a TV in there too! And all the game consoles! Everyones all 'well if you had a computer you'd never come out of your room' well so what? I'm on the computer upstairs right now my mothers a few feet away and she's got the TV on, I've got my music in and we're not talking. I'd be better off in my room. I could blast my music and work on things like my blog without having to worry about someone walking past me and seeing it. He got his computer for free too. I could have gotten one too if my mother didn't take so long in deciding if I could have it in my room. Taylor bothered me saying 'don't blame it on mom' and being all in my business again. God that's annoying. That tattoo is haunting my dreams. Seriously. I keep dreaming of getting it but I know it's painful so in my dream I'm in pain too. It sucks. I'm scared to get it but I really want it. Well whatever. I'll stop here for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment