Friday, August 13, 2010

Aug 13

It's friday the 13th. It's supposed to be my lucky day. So far it's not been lucky at all. My friends are going to a movie that I really wanted to see and my mother wont drive me. -smirk- what a surprise. Not just my mom not driving me but that my friends get to go to another movie that I really wanted to see without me. I guess I'm blaming them a bit but I know I shouldn't. I know I'm just jealous. Eclipse, Avatar the last airbender and today Scott Pilgrim vs the world. 3 movies I want to see terribly. 2 of which my friends have seen without me. Well today is the 2nd one. Again it's not their fault. Not really. I got the information from them and asked my mother and she refused to drive me without me even finishing explaining. If I wasn't such a loser I'd have my G by now then I could just ask for the car instead. But no I'm a loser and got my license this year only. Ow. fuck. I think I just burnt my tongue with my tea. God. Some day my 'lucky' day is turning out to be. Lately my brother's been really annoying. The one that came back from Vancouver. He's always saying that he's 30 living at home with his mother not knowing what he's doing with his life and that I don't want to end up like him. Then he tells me to do things. What gives him the idea that the guy who doesn't know what he's doing with his life can tell me what to do? We fought before he left camping with his friends and I'm still not sure if I'm not going to angry with him when he comes home. My little brother can be quite annoying too though that's nothing new since he IS my little brother. My other older brother that lives in NG helped me out with my resume last night and its all ready to hand in when my friend takes me to bring it in. I'm not really excited. When I started writing this post I was a little depressed. Then I started to not really feel anything. When asked how I was I said I wasn't really sure. Now I'm listening to a song I used to hate but now I can't listen to it without laughing or at least smiling. I suppose it's a good thing but I can't share that with anyone cuz all my friends hate the song. I've got no way of getting them either so I'm on youtube when I shouldn't be. Listening to them also makes me want to write my fanfiction. I'd stopped writting for a bit because even though I have a few people 'following' my fanfiction I barely get any reviews so it makes me slow at writing it. It's happening again. I'm going into that weird apathetic mode. Hn. Maybe I'm depressed. Well I certainly am when I think of 25 days from now. Stupid school. Whoever came up with that idea was a fucking moron. Pff there goes my mother being an ass again. She's so paranoid she doesn't use her credit card online. I don't like my brother's girlfriend but he's trying to buy some dumb ring online for her and like most 15 year olds doesn't have a credit card of his own. So she should help but she's not nice like that. Wow it's 4:35 I bet they're at the movie right now. I wonder how it is. I think a higher entity is making fun of me. I also saw on facebook that the movie I really want to see that my friends are out seeing right now comes out today. Yay. Oh haha wow I'm so weird. I actually can't listen to these songs without laughing and being happy. Do you have a song like that? wait why am I asking it's not like you'll answer. That is if there is anyone actually reading this. I actually wonder if there's anyone who's ever checked this out besides my friend. So I've been writting my fanfiction at the same time as writting this blog for over an hour. I'm pretty much just putting anything that's happening around me on the blog because I've nothing better to do and I haven't posted in forever. Well my mother and brother still haven't stopped fighting. It's now 5:16. They're ridiculous. Speaking of ridiculous I want to start a band. Now I'm not going to tell anyone because I wont admit I'd like to be a singer and I know my friends will think its a dumb idea. Specially now that everyones leaving to university. I've wanted to actually be in a band since I was little but I know I'm not a very good singer. The closest I can get to a band is rock band which I haven't played in forever and would love to play. I love singing in rock band but one of my friends seems to think that I should always play the drums because she can't do anything. Ugh I'm so bored and my mother is inside so I can't blast music and sing T_T. Alright this going back and forth in between my fanfiction and my blog is confusing. I'll go now.

Jaa mata








2 comments:

  1. the colours make reading it really trippy, like its 3D or something lol.....sorry this isn't a real comment but I had to point that out, its awesome!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol why thank you very much, i like that rainbow on black thing

    ReplyDelete