Friday, August 13, 2010

Aug 13 (second post)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHA! HA! HA. HA. HA.HAHA. FUCK YOU.
Hm how strange that didn't make me feel better at all -frown- I wonder why?
Right now I have a want. A feeling of need. The need to do something bad and stupid.
Why? Well I do have a little idea but it's just as stupid as what I want to do.
I want to go to a movie alone. See if anyone bothers me. Don't try to stop them if they do.
I want to do something stupid that I know I'll regret later. Give away my first kiss. First make out session to some random person.
Go to the same place my friends go while their out together and they don't invite me just so they can ask who I'm with and I'll tell them nobody. That I'm alone and going to meet a random person.
I want to do something SO stupid. Go get pregnant. See if anyone cares or notices me then. If not at least I'll have my baby.
Go get drunk at a random party with random people.
Go get high just because no one cares.
Commit suicide. Because life's pointless. No one will miss me anyway.
I want to do something stupid....something I'll regret....and I know if I say this here no one will stop me.
I'm going to go to the movies by myself on Tuesday. If my mother asks who I'll be with I'll tell her I'm by myself. If she doesn't let me go I'll tell her I'm meeting friends. Maybe something bad will happen.





No comments:

Post a Comment