Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nov. 28

So lately I've had no contact with any of my 'friends'. It's my fault of course because I refuse to show that I'm online anymore. The reason for that though is I'm tired of seeing all the people online that are either 'busy' 'away' or 'doing assignments' and then the people who are there just don't wanna talk. So I've left on my personal message which I'm sure no ones noticed yet that if they need to contact me to phone. Fat chance. People only talk online and through texting now no ones going to phone me if they need to talk to me or something. I've been trying to catch up on my online course these past few days. It makes me really angry cuz the shit there is just so dumb I don't know how to do it and if I get help I just start getting angry. Well that's why I'm writing here now. I was working on it got frustrated and now I'm pissed. I worked for my sister yesterday and got some money, only thing is I probably wont be spending it on myself. We have a family christmas draw and I have to buy something for my bratty little brother and then my friends want to have a christmas draw for our group too which I wouldn't mind too much if I didn't have to spend money I don't have to hang out with them whenever they feel like inviting me places. Man I'm glad most people don't see this because I really am just ranting and being angry. I mean I guess deep down I do feel like this some what which is why I can say it here. Whatever... I really need to get a life. I sit here and do nothing. Actually that's a lie this is the first time I've been on my computer in like a week. But I still need a life. I need to not be an ugly loser and get a boyfriend or something. My little bratty brother even has a girlfriend for gods sake! Grah this isn't helping I'm just getting more pissed. I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment