Friday, November 5, 2010

Nov 5

I was super hyper when I got home from school today, early because I had a spare last and mother picked me up, we watched HP 5 I was crazy and excited for my Nii-san to come home for this weekend. We got him, we got home, I was hyper again once it was dark and started playing in my nieces costume box, I fit into a dress I used to wear when I was 4 with a red scarf, a pink tiara and my dad's big sunglasses. I thought I looked wicked and wanted a picture for facebook so I tried to ask my little brother to take a picture but he was busy talking to his girlfriend on the phone and wouldn't. After messing around with my older brother and trying to dress him up the smelly smoke beer smelling man got annoyed and told me to stop and was being grumpy. So I figured I just wasn't wanted, which was true, I'm a girl and just plain annoying so I left, I'm now super depressed for no reason and I feel like crying but I think that's just stupid. I'm bored and have nothing to do no one's online and I suspect most of them are together. Maybe not even that maybe they're just with their 'other halves' "there's someone in the world for everyone" yeah fucking right. Not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment