Saturday, July 31, 2010

July 31

So school starts on September the 7th i found out. It makes me depressed so i block it out as well as possible. So instead of talking about that I'm going to talk about something that actually makes me happy. -gasp- i know right? happy? me? crazehhh. Anyway. I'm learning Japanese! any fun so I'm not telling anyone else hehehe I'm evil. We'll have convos infront of others and they wont know what we're saying HAHAHAH ahem. anyway. I went to my brothers and he got what I needed to learn it ^^ I hung out with him and J(his gf) and it was really fun! me and J made cupcakes and went to walk around downtown at niiight. We was gonna go get some bubble tea but they didn't have any of those black pearls left D: stoopiiiid. So instead we went and got some ice caps yummeh. My brother's gonna learn japanese with me as well i believe ^^ its so cooool I'm still nervous to talk to my other brother (D)'s japanese friend though since I can't speak well and I probably wont know what shes saying lol but yeah I have something to do while trying not to think of school. Anyway


Jaa mata!(the ACTUAL way of saying goodbye in japanese lol though it's not spelt that way prolly)

No comments:

Post a Comment