Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Feb 2

Well I'm done. I've finished high school and just been sitting around with nothing to do lately because I'm too scared to get a job. I tortured myself a couple minutes ago by going through all my facebook pictures and remembering all the awesome times and how easy life was when we were younger and all best friends. I really wish it could just go back to that but I know that's not possible. My mother,earlier, was talking about something funny my dad had done once and I was laughing but it was really just to cover up the tears. As soon as she started talking about him I just felt a wave of...I don't know depression maybe? What a surprise right? I really do mostly use this blog just to write about bad things but it's mostly because I can't talk to anyone about it without feeling annoying or embarrassed. Ugh I don't know what's wrong with me but I'm really sick of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment