Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sept 1

September. I hate September. School's in 6 days. I'm not excited. I'm actually more sick then usual and I'm blaming it on school. Tomorrow I'm hopfully going to watch a friend get a tattoo. That is if she ever stops watching movies with caleb and comes online. I need to know the time that we're going because I need to get my new glasses tomorrow. I also might need to get my hair cut by my mothers hairdresser who I don't really like because I might not be able to get a hold of mine before school. Then I'll have to dye it myself with box die and no good colors. Woo. Life sucks. Friday I'm going to my Niisans, I'm excited. Ugh this year hasn't started and it fucking sucks already...My brother's going to get out time tables tomorrow or friday. They better have fuckin put all my classes in one semester or I'll fucking kill someone

No comments:

Post a Comment